Natural Horsemanship In recent years natural horsemanship training methods have grown in popularity and become widely accepted in the equestrian world. Natural horsemanship emphasizes the importance of authentic communication between horse and handler by promoting a mutual understanding and responsiveness to each other’s body language while training. One of the essential tools designed to aid this effective communication is the rope halter. The Halter The Natural Horsemanship halter is one of the key tools you need to effectively work your horse from the ground. These high quality rope halters are carefully crafted and individually hand-tied to ensure a superior and well-balanced fit for your horse. Available in 11 different sizes and a choice of colours, this variety of options ensures you will choose the perfect halter for your equine needs. The Rope The halter is made from high quality, 1/4 inch (6mm) polyester rope that is smooth, durable and responsive. Polyester rope is sweat, dirt, mildew, rot and UV resistant. It will stay truer to its original form for longer without fading, stretching, weakening or breaking. The Difference Cheaper halters are made from inferior rope, typically nylon or polypropylene. These ropes are sensitive to UV degradation and will become brittle and weak if left in the sun. They will stretch and lose their shape in a short space of time. Exposure to rain hardens the rope fibers, causing them to crack, which rapidly makes the rope unsafe. These cheap ropes are stiff and slippery, and knots tied in them are notorious for slipping and becoming undone. For these reasons, experienced Natural Horsemanship practitioners always choose high quality polyester rope halters for all their training needs.
Natural Horsemanship Rope Halter Headcollar For Pat Parelli Horse Training Method (Extra Full/Warmblood, Red)
- The Natural Horsemanship rope halter is one of the key tools you need to effectively work your horse from the ground
- Made from high quality polyester braided rope that is sweat, dirt, mildew, rot and UV resistant
- It will stay truer to its original form for longer without fading, stretching, weakening or breaking
- Available in 11 sizes (listed smallest to largest): 01. miniature foal, 02. small miniature, 03. miniature, 04. foal/shetland, 05. small pony/weanling, 06. pony, 07. cob/Arab, 08. full horse, 09. extra full/warmblood, 10. draft, 11. custom
- Colours: Available in black, blue, green, Irish cream, pink, red, white, & yellow